What is the Experience like?
Here’s how the process will work:
- Contact EpicHeadshots
- Schedule a brief phone/Skype/Facetime meeting with the Featured Photographer
- We’ll talk about what you’re looking for; Headshots (theatrical/commercial/unique to a talent?), Family Portrait, Lifestyle Shots, Fashion Looks, etc…
- Based on what you need, photographer will suggest locations that will fit what you need
- Meet Photographer @ designated time/place, choose the best outfits from your options.
- Once payment is received, the high-resolution images will be sent to you.
- And that’s it!! YOU choose which shots you prefer & they’re ready to print or post on your site or social media!!
What do I bring?
Here is what you will need to bring:
- Wardrobe. We like to shoot with a renegade style, bring clothes that you are comfortable in that represent YOU and compliment your features.
- Bring the clothes you like and make you feel like YOU! Patterns can work, and plaid is back in fashion. Bring your options, you and the photographer will make the call before the shoot. If those are what you’re most comfortable in, again, bring options and you’ll decide what will work best for the looks you’re going for.
Can I do my own hair and makeup?
Yes, if you want to do your own hair & Makeup, be sure to bring everything you’ll need and remember you will be moving to locations during the shoot. Hair & Make-up is available for an extra fee and must be requested during the scheduling process.
What is your cancellation policy?
To secure a reservation, we require a non-refundable deposit of $150, which will be applied to the total cost at the end of the session. We require a 48-hour notice of a cancellation or change in the scheduled session or the deposit is forfeited and cannot be applied to any future service.
We will be on location, where can I change?
We have a renegade approach, bring options that will be easy to change into, either in a car or behind a shade.
How soon can I book a shoot?
We generally book a month in advance, but we want to get you in to shoot as soon as possible, if something is available sooner we will make it happen.
How do I pay?
We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, Venmo, Paypal. If some sort of new payment technology comes along we will probably accept that too. Session must be paid in full before the shoot begins.
Who do I contact to get started?
Please, send an email to: email@example.com